While records show that tea tree essential oil has been used for thousands of years by some indigenous people, thankfully today science is finally catching up and describing why tea tree oil is so effective. Currently, to date, there are over 327 studies which refer to tea tree oil’s antimicrobial prowess alone.
Some of the many traditional uses for tea tree include healing:
- Bacterial infections
- Cold sores
- Congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Fungal infections (Candida, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus)
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Head lice
- Dry cuticles
- Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
- Boils from staph infections
- Anti-microbial laundry freshener
- Insect repellant
- Natural deodorant
- Acne face wash
- Removes foot order
- Removes mold
- Household cleaner
Disclaimer: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.