Solomon’s Seal, polygonatum biflorum dates back over 3,500 years ago to the era of King Solomon. He was so impressed by the plant’s diverse healing qualities that he proclaimed it a gift from God, and thus named it after himself. Its more “modern day” acknowledgement was by Dioscorides and Pliny in the 1st Century, A.D. Our Regenerating Crème, Balms, and Emollient Crème is infused with organic Solomon Seal Jojoba and Sweet Almond Oils.
- Aids in restoration of damaged cartilage & connecting tissue
- Aids in easing general inflammation
- Aids healing of bruises, wounds and skin irritations
- Hastens recovery from bone injuries (broken, stressed) and associated connective tissues
- Encourages the production of synovial fluid to reduce grinding in joints
- Addresses and aids restoration of too tight or too loose tendons, ligaments, joints & attachments associated with repetitive stress, injury & inflammation
Parts Used – Rhizome. Should be long, thick, and yellowish white.